Save Gas

   I love to get out of the house. I work from home & homeschool the kids so I don't really go anywhere except to church or the store. I used to shop nearly everyday, if there was money in the bank or in my pocket.. I was looking for a place to spend it. Since starting Dave Ramseys Total Money Make Over I save all of my shopping, library & bank trips for once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks. This saves me about a tank of gas a month and with the price of gas going nowhere but up I believe I will continue to save more money by planning my shopping trips. For this month 1 tank of gas equals $56.00 or $672.00 a year.



  •  go to grocery store one a week
  • go to bank once a week, use the teller instead of ATM to avoid fees
  • go to library once a week, or even once a month if yours allows you that long to read the books
  • pay bills online or over the phone instead of in store- save gas and stamps
  • call ahead to stores if you are looking for something, instead of going to every store in town
  • know the traffic patterns of your town and go when the traffic is light like school hours avoid lunch rush

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment