Read For Free

   This one should have been a no brainer, but it took me a long time to learn it. I love to read, I can easily get through a 400 page novel in a day. I spent between 8 and 19 dollars for each book I bought. As you can imagine this is a pretty expensive hobby costing more than cable t.v. with all the bells and whistles. In a normal week I would read 4 books, if they were all older ones they would cost me $8.96 each at Walmart. That is $37.99 including tax every week. Which adds up to $1975.48 a year!!! Are you kidding me????

   Borrow books from friends, check them out at the library, my library allows me to check out 20 books at a time. So I can go once a month and read for FREE! If you absolutely have to buy a book, don't pay full price, you can buy new and used books for great discounts at online stores like half.com and ebay.com

  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment