Homemade Soft Scrub

   Porcelain sinks and tubs, Stainless steel kitchen sink, this stuff is great!

I mix mine in an empty ketchup/mustard squirt bottle that has been cleaned out really good.I haven't bought this stuff in a pretty long time, I will check my numbers next time I go to the store but I found it online for $2.00 for a 12 oz bottle.  I can make a 12 oz bottle for about the same price at home and not have to worry about the harsh smell or chemicals. I am working on another recipe that will not use castile soap and should be well under $1.00

2/3 cup water
1/4 cup castille soap  I have Dr Bronners brand
1 2/3 cup baking soda
2 tblspoons vinegar

Now we all know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda, be ready for it, put those 2 things in first and make sure the container is large enough for the foam up that WILL  happen.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment